Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
PD News Feeds
- New light shed on causes of movement disorders in Parkinson's disease
- Sophisticated 'mini-brains' add to evidence of Zika's toll on fetal cortex
- Mapping neurons to improve the treatment of Parkinson's
- Toward quieting the brain - promising anti-seizure strategies
- Thanks, actin, for the memories
- Singing improves Parkinson's symptoms and quality of life
- Firefighters' positioning system may be used to monitor walking difficulty for elderly