Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
We are committed to providing the public with the most up-to-date information available on Parkinson's disease, its causes, treatments, and opportunities for optimal health.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
Perserverance. Grace. Purpose. Awards
(04/27/17 6:00 pm)
Roberto Clemente Museum
PD News Feeds
- Parkinson's: 'Genetic switch' may play key role in preserving brain cells
- Mitochondrial lipids as potential targets in early onset Parkinson's disease
- Alzheimer's may be linked to defective brain cells spreading disease
- Blood test may help differentiate Parkinson's from similar diseases
- 'Helper cells' can turn toxic in brain injury and diseases
- Scientists identify two brain networks influencing how we make decisions
- Hand-grip test can indicate decline in physical function of Parkinson's patients