Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
We are committed to providing the public with the most up-to-date information available on Parkinson's disease, its causes, treatments, and opportunities for optimal health.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
PD News Feeds
- New Parkinson's drug heralded as breakthrough
- Parkinson's Dementia: Causes, Symptoms, and Outlook
- Gut microbiome contributes to Parkinson's, study suggests
- Standing up may unmask cognitive deficits in patients with Parkinson's
- Scripps Florida scientists pinpoint regulator of amphetamine induced motor activity
- Study suggests probable scientific misconduct in bone health studies
- Single mutation in recessive gene increases risk of earlier onset Parkinson's disease