Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
Living Well with Parkinson's Disease - A one-day educational conference for people with Parkinson's disease, their families and friends.
(October 11, 2014 8:30 am)
Regional Learning Alliance
2014 MOVING DAY® PITTSBURGH
(September 27, 2014 8:30 am)
Highland Park Reservoir
2013 Annual Appeal
It is not so much the disease that is our concern; it is the people who have been diagnosed with it, and their families and caregivers....
PD News Feeds
- DNA sequence of Ashkenazi Jews mapped
- Neurodegenerative diseases can be caused by broken signals
- 'Pocket doctor' phone app could measure Parkinson's progression
- Spinal cord and Parkinson's disease patients likely to benefit from new research
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s Disease: NPF Congratulates Mahlon DeLong and Alim-Louis Benab
- Lundbeck announces availability of NORTHERA™ (droxidopa) capsules in the U.S. for symptomatic neurogenic orthostatic hypotension
- FDA Approves Northera