Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
Living Well with Parkinson's Disease - A one-day educational conference for people with Parkinson's disease, their families and friends.
(October 11, 2014 8:30 am)
Regional Learning Alliance
2014 MOVING DAY® PITTSBURGH
(September 27, 2014 8:30 am)
Highland Park Reservoir
2013 Annual Appeal
It is not so much the disease that is our concern; it is the people who have been diagnosed with it, and their families and caregivers....
PD News Feeds
- Patients with Parkinson's Disease often suffer from undiagnosed depression
- High-frequency pulsed electric fields used to disrupt focal blood-brain-barrier
- NPF Statement About Robin Williams, Parkinson's and Depression
- Discovery of new pathways controlling the serotonergic system
- Baby, oh Baby?
- Dyskinesia in Parkinson's disease alleviated by Compound Formula Rehmannia
- African plant may have pharmaceutical potential for treating Alzheimer's, Parkinson's or stroke