Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
We are committed to providing the public with the most up-to-date information available on Parkinson's disease, its causes, treatments, and opportunities for optimal health.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
Step Forward - An Event to Fight Parkinson's
(09/24/16 9:00 am)
Highland Park Reservoir
PD News Feeds
- Researchers discover area of brain that controls breathing
- Parkinson's: Mutant gene interaction may pave the way for new treatments
- Patient specific approach may improve deep brain stimulation used to treat Parkinson's
- Leukemia drug shows early promise for treating Parkinson's disease and dementia
- Researchers make advance in possible treatments for Gaucher, Parkinson's diseases
- Scientists identify neurochemical signal likely missing in Parkinson's
- Is traumatic brain injury associated with late-life neurodegenerative conditions?