Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
We are committed to providing the public with the most up-to-date information available on Parkinson's disease, its causes, treatments, and opportunities for optimal health.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
PD News Feeds
- How protein fragments associated with Alzheimer's could trigger Parkinson's
- Cell protein offers new hope in fighting the effects of aging
- Research uncovers a new disruption at the root of Parkinson's disease
- Brain cell death mechanism for stroke, Alzheimer's identified
- How caffeine could help slow Parkinson's disease
- Researchers find a gap in the brain's firewall against Parkinson's disease
- Parkinson's Disease protein plays vital "marshalling" role in healthy brains