Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
Living Well with Parkinson's Disease - A one-day educational conference for people with Parkinson's disease, their families and friends.
(October 11, 2014 8:30 am)
Regional Learning Alliance
2014 MOVING DAY PITTSBURGH
(September 27, 2014 8:30 am)
Highland Park Reservoir
2013 Annual Appeal
It is not so much the disease that is our concern; it is the people who have been diagnosed with it, and their families and caregivers....
PD News Feeds
- Explaining the molecular basis of age-related memory loss
- Human neurodegenerative diseases may be impacted by discovery of a new cellular garbage control pathway
- Findings in mice fuel the idea that processes of active movement and sensory processing are connected
- Dopaminergic neurons from transplanted neural stem cell increased in Parkinson's disease by Zhichan decoction
- Potential new approach to brain cancer treatments and a better understanding of Parkinson's disease
- Protective effect of α-synuclein knockdown on dopaminergic neurons
- Creative energy in Parkinson's sufferers is greater than in healthy individuals