Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
We are committed to providing the public with the most up-to-date information available on Parkinson's disease, its causes, treatments, and opportunities for optimal health.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
Learn more about the fastest growing sport in America!
Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017
St John the Baptist Roman Catholic Parish...
PD News Feeds
- Parkinson's: 2.5 hours of weekly exercise benefits mobility, quality of life
- FDA approves drug to treat Parkinson's disease
- New research suggests bowel cancer medication could help combat early-onset Parkinson's disease
- 'Red hair' gene variant may underlie association between melanoma and Parkinson's disease
- Parkinson's: 'Genetic switch' may play key role in preserving brain cells
- Mitochondrial lipids as potential targets in early onset Parkinson's disease
- Alzheimer's may be linked to defective brain cells spreading disease