Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
We are committed to providing the public with the most up-to-date information available on Parkinson's disease, its causes, treatments, and opportunities for optimal health.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
PD News Feeds
- Early Parkinson's diagnosis moves closer with new protein test
- Tiny changes in Parkinson's protein can have "dramatic" impact on processes that lead to the disease
- Relief for epilepsy at the scale of a single cell
- Tunneling nanotubes between neurons enable the spread of Parkinson's disease via lysosomes
- Eye test may detect Parkinson's before symptoms appear
- Virtual reality and treadmill training could help prevent falls in older adults
- Researchers identify how a single gene can protect against causes of neurodegenerative diseases