Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
Living Well with Parkinson's Disease - A one-day educational conference for people with Parkinson's disease, their families and friends.
(October 11, 2014 8:30 am)
Regional Learning Alliance
2014 MOVING DAY PITTSBURGH
(September 27, 2014 8:30 am)
Highland Park Reservoir
2013 Annual Appeal
It is not so much the disease that is our concern; it is the people who have been diagnosed with it, and their families and caregivers....
PD News Feeds
- Six new genetic risk factors for Parkinson's identified using gene chip
- Treatment identified that prevents tumor metastasis
- New mechanism found for neurodegeneration
- When the Caregiver Takes a Break
- Potential genetic link found between epilepsy and neurodegenerative disorders
- Explaining the molecular basis of age-related memory loss
- Human neurodegenerative diseases may be impacted by discovery of a new cellular garbage control pathway