Your gift will be used to improve programs and services which benefit Parkinson patients, their families and caregivers.
We are committed to providing the public with the most up-to-date information available on Parkinson's disease, its causes, treatments, and opportunities for optimal health.
Support groups share information and offer mutual support. Group members are often the sounding board in talking out fears, concerns, or set backs and celebrating victories along the way.
We are currently working on putting together
a few events.
Please check back soon for details.
PD News Feeds
- Rabies viruses reveal wiring in transparent brains
- New way of repurposing drugs could lead to better Parkinson's treatments
- Parkinson's could be treated with shark compound, study suggests
- People with forms of early-onset Parkinson's disease may benefit from boosting niacin in diet, research suggests
- Mediterranean is the fountain of youth, study claims
- Evolving deep brain stimulation patterns
- Parkinson-like symptoms in welders worsen with more manganese exposure